SJ4570/ SJ4575 Low-Profile Dual-Lock Reclosable Fastener
|3M SJ4570/ SJ4575 Specifications|
|Adh Type||Low Surface Energy Acrylic|
|Engaged Thickness||0.098 in|
|Liner Thickness||6.2 mils|
|Liner type||83# Polycoated Kraft|
|Max Operating temp||158 deg F|
3M SJ4570/ SJ4575 is a low surface energy adhesive on the back of a clear polypropylene reclosable fastener. Low profile. 0.10 inch engaged thickness. Closure life 100. For indoor use. Low to medium temperature performance, temperature resistance to 158 degress F. For use with metals (aluminum, stainless steel), glass, many plastics (polyproplene, polyehtlene, polycarbonate, ABS) powder coated paints and medium to low surface energy materials.
Features and Benefits
- A clear, low profile fastener with mushroom shaped stems backed with a clear, low surface energy acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive.
- Low profile, polyolefin fastener is half the thickness of standard Dual Lock reclosable fasteners and is self-mating.
- Designed to bond to metals, glass, many plastics and powder coated paints and medium to low surface energy materials.
- General Industrial, Speciality Vehicles, Transportation, Military, Packaging, Medical, Point of Purchase Displays, Exhibits, Electronics, Construction, Furniture, Maintenance Repair and Operations (MRO).
- Speaker Grill Attachment, Screen Door Attachment, Muntin Bars, Access Panels, Signs, Display Components, and Multi-Media Packaging.