SJ3870/ SJ3871/ SJ3872 Dual-Lock Reclosable Fastener
|3M SJ3870/SJ3871/SJ3872 Specifications|
|Adh Type||Modified Acrylic|
|Engaged Thickness||0.24 in|
|Liner Thickness||5 mils|
|Liner Type||Red Polyethylene|
|Max Operating temp||180 deg F|
3M SJ3870/ SJ3871/ SJ3872 is a modified acrylic adhesive on the back of a black polypropylene reclosable fastener. With a 0.24 inch engaged thickness and a closure life of 1,000. For indoor/outdoor use. Medium temperature performance, temperature resistance 180 F. For use with many plastics (polyethylene, acrylic, polycarbonate, ABS), powder coated paints and medium to low surface energy materials.
Features and Benefits
- A black fastener with mushroom shaped stems backed with a modified acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive.
- Type 250 stem density polyolefin fastener which mates to Type 170, 250 or 400.
- Designed to bond to many plastics and powder coated paints and medium to low surface energy materials with little or no surface preparation.
- General Industrial, Transportation, Speciality Vehicle, Medical, Military, Packaging, Point of Purchase Displays, Exhibits, Electronics, Construction, Furniture, Maintenance Repair and Operations (MRO)
- Attach Doors, Flexible Solar Panels, Headliners, Access Panels, Signs and Display Components.
- SJ3870- 250 Stems per square inch
- SJ3871- 400 Stems per square inch
- SJ3872- 170 Stems per square inch