SJ3560/ SJ3561/ SJ3562 Dual-Lock Reclosable Fastener
|3M SJ3560/SJ3561/SJ3562 Specifications|
|Adh Type||Clear Acrylic|
|Engaged Thickness||0.23 in|
|Max Operating temp||220 deg F|
3M SJ3560/ SJ3561/ SJ3562 is a clear acrylic adhesive on the back of a clear polypropylene reclosable fastener. With 0.23 inch engaged thickness and a closure life of 1,000. For indoor and outdoor use. Highest temperature performance, temperature resistance 220 degrees F. For use with metals (aluminum, stainless steel), glass, and high surface energy plastics (acrylic, polycarbonate, ABS)
Features and Benefits
- A clear fastener with mushroom shaped stems backed with a clear, acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive.
- Type 250 stem density polyolefin fastener which mates to Type 170, 250 or 400.
- Designed to bond to metals, glass and high surface energy plastics.
- General Industrial, Speciality Vehicles, Transportation, Military, Packaging, Medical, Point of Purchase Displays, Exhibits, Electronics, Construction, Furniture, Maintenance Repair and Operations (MRO).
- Attach Doors, Access Panels, Signs, Cushions, Headliners and Display Components.
- SJ3560- 250 Stems per square inch
- SJ3561- 400 Stems per square inch
- SJ3562- 170 Stems per square inch