SJ3550/ SJ3551/ SJ3552 Dual-Lock Reclosable Fastener
|3M SJ3550/SJ3551/SJ3552 Specifications|
|Adh Type||General Purpose Acrylic|
|Engaged Thickness||0.23 in|
|Max Operating temp||200 deg F|
3M SJ3550/ SJ3551/ SJ3552 is a general purpose, acrylic adhesive on the back of a black, polypropylene reclosable fastener. 0.23 inch engaged thickness, with a closure life of 1,000. For indoor and outdoor use. High temperature performance, temperature resistance 200 degrees F. For use with metals (aluminum, stainless steel), glass, medium to high surface energy plastics (acrylic, polycarbonate, ABS) and paints.
Features and Benefits
- A black fastener with mushroom shaped stems backed with a white, general purpose acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive.
- Type 250 stem density polyolefin fastener which mates to Type 170, 250 or 400.
- Designed to bond to metals, glass and medium to high surface energy plastics and paint.
- General Industrial, Speciality Vehicles, Transportation, Military, Packaging, Medical, Point of Purchase Displays, Exhibits, Electronics, Construction, Furniture, Maintenance Repair and Operations (MRO).
- Attach Doors, Access Panels, Signs, Cushions, Headliners and Display Components.
- SJ3550- 250 Stems per square inch
- SJ3551- 400 Stems per square inch
- SJ3552- 170 Stems per square inch