SJ3540/ SJ3541/ SJ3542 Dual-Lock Reclosable Fastener
|3M SJ3540/SJ3541/SJ3542 Specifications|
|Engaged Thickness||0.23 in|
|Max Operating temp||120 deg F|
3M SJ3540/ SJ3541/ SJ3542 is a rubber based adhesive on the back of a black, polypropylene reclosable fastener. 0.23 inch engaged thickness with a closure life of 1,000. For indoor use. Low temperature performance, temperature resistance 120 degrees F. For use with many plastics (acrylic, polycarbonate and ABS), powder coated paints and low surface energy materials (polypropylene and polyethylene).
Features and Benefits
- A black fastener with mushroom shaped stems that is backed with a rubber based pressure sensitive adhesive.
- Type 250 stem density polyolefin fastener which mates to Type 170, 250 or 400.
- Designed to bond to many plastics, powder coated paints and other low surface energy materials.
- General Industrial, Packaging, Point of Purchase Displays, Exhibits, Electronics, Construction, Furniture and Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO).
- Attach Doors, Access Panels, Signs and Display Components.
- SJ3540- 250 Stems per square inch
- SJ3541- 400 Stems per square inch
- SJ3542- 170 Stems per square inch