Series 3350 Vinyl Film- Anti-Graffiti Overlaminate
Arlon Series 3350 is a 2-mil (50 micron) PVDF film with clear, permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive. Along with protecting and prolonging the life of printed images, Series 3350 is designed as an anti-graffiti overlaminate. Used as an overlaminate, the outdoor durability is rated up to 10 years vertical exposure. The color fastness of prints can be extended up to 2 years beyond the ink manufacturer’s warranty when following print recommendations by the ink and printer manufacturers.
APPLICATIONS & FEATURES
- Long-term signage, kiosks, POP displays
- Safety signs and nameplates
- Fleet and vehicle applications (flat surfaces only), farm and construction equipment markings, automotive striping and model identification, decorations for railway car, bus, boat and recreational vehicles.
- UV Inhibitors for improved weathering.
- Product Compatibility: Series 3550 is not recommended for overlaminating over flexible substrate.