IJ39-20 Scotchcal High Tack Graphic Film
3M™ Digital Print Label Materials are topcoated to be printed on digital printers, which offer quick turn arounds for smaller runs and variable information printing.
3M™ Digital Label Materials are pressure sensitive label stocks designed for use in desktop laser, high-speed laser, and laser markable digital printers. 3M Digital print label constructions use performance adhesives and printable facestock coatings to provide durability for variable information. It features a 90# polycoated Kraft or polycoated kraft liner.
- Bar code tracking
- Track and trace
- Thermal transfer labels
- Variable information printing (VIP)
- Brand and instruction labels
- Warning labels
- Surface protection and masking
- Tamper indicating
- Destructible labels
- Void message
- Fraud reduction
- Digital window graphics
Learn more about 3M™ Digital Label Materials (PDF, 3.24 Mb)
About 3M Adhesives for Digital Print Label Materials
3M™ Digital Print Label Materials feature a range of our specially-formulated adhesives for just the right balance of adhesion and removability. Adhesives include:
- 3M™ Adhesive 310 resists oozing and provides high bond strength on a variety of surfaces, ideal for smaller label printing applications. Its firmness is compatible with thermal transfer and laser technologies.
- 3M™ Adhesive P1212 is a high-clarity emulsion, ideal for use on overlamination and decorative films. It adheres well to painted metal (except powder coats), plastics such as polystyrene and ABS, galvanized and stainless steel, aluminum and even glass.
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science
3M is the premier durable label solution provider globally in the Industry today. 3M materials and services will enable you and your customers to present the best images, products, and quality as we solve marketplace solutions from design to production. We do this by partnering with industry leaders to deliver the best possible technology for innovative solutions regardless of your print method, substrates, and ink systems.
- Durable label stock makes for precise, efficient production
- Can be used in desktop laser, high speed laser and laser markable digital printers
- 90# Polycoated Kraft or Polycoated Kraft liner
- Broad operating temperature range
- Adhesive resists oozing and provides strength on a variety of surfaces