Flame Retardant Double Coated Tape 9377
|3M 9377 Information|
|Back-Side Adhesive Type||Acrylic|
|Back-Side Adhesive Thickness||5.5mil|
|Face-Side Adhesive Type||Rubber|
|Face-Side Adhesive Thickness||5.5mil|
|Temperature Range||-40 to 250 deg F|
3M Flame Retardant Double Coated Tape 9377 is a 14 mil Rubber tape with a 1 mil Clear Polypropylene (PP) carrier on a 2 mil Blue Polypropylene (PP) liner. A very high-tack adhesive system used for carpet installation on interior floors and stairs of an aircraft. Specially formulated black acrylic based adhesive on one side that attaches to the carpet and a white rubber based adhesive that provides a permanent bond to the aircraft floorboard.
- This differential double coated tape features a specialty rubber adhesive on the faceside and an acrylic adhesive on the backside.
- Flame retardant for carpet installation to bond carpet to interior floorboards of aircraft, rail, bus, automotive, RV and other transportation vehicles.
- Moisture stable and no paper fibers, suited to steel rule or machined die cutting
- General Industrial, Transportation, Aerospace, Automotive, Rail, Transit
- For adhering, affixing, assembling, attaching, bonding, converting, cushioning, fastening, fixturing, gasketing, gluing, holding, identifying, ingress protecting, insulating, isolating, joining, labeling, laminating, marking, mounting, processing, sealing, securing, spacing, splicing, sticking, taping, and more.