DPF 4300 Intermediate Digital Film
DPF 4300 Multi-Purpose Film- Intermediate Calendered White Multi-Purpose Removable Film
Arlon DPF 4300 is a 3.4-mil (86 micron) opaque matte white calendered film with removable adhesive. The film is a multi-purpose clean removable film for an easy on & easy off application. It offers flexibility as well as high opacity for covering previous graphics up to three layers applied within six months or less. DPF 4300 also provides good resistance to scuffing, tearing, and abrasion to help protect your graphics. The adhesive allows clean removability on a variety of substrates such as painted metal and plastics for one year. DPF 4300 is rated for outdoor durability up to 4 years (unprinted). Printed durability is dependent on the ink system used.
Applications & Features:
- Ultra clean removing for up to one year.
- Multi-purpose applications; painted walls, windows, short term vehicle advertising, decals.
- Matte white flexible opaque film offers high opacity for covering previous graphics and dark substrates.
- Compatible with Series 3430, Series 3200 and Series 3220 overlaminates.
- Print Compatibility: Solvent, Eco-Solvent, UV and Latex.