Double Coated Tape 9824
|3M 9824 Information|
|Back-Side Adhesive Type||340 High tack acrylic|
|Back-Side Adhesive Thickness||1.3mil|
|Face-Side Adhesive Type||340 High tack acrylic|
|Face-Side Adhesive Thickness||1.3mil|
|Carrier Material||Polyester film|
|Liner Type||55# Densified kraft|
|Temperature Range||-40 to 180 deg F|
3M Double Coated Tape 9824 is a 6.3 mil High Tack Acrylic Adhesive 340 tape with a 0.5 mil Clear Polyester Film (PET) carrier on a 3.2 mil White 55# Densified Kraft Paper (DK) liner. 3M High Tack Acrylic Adhesive 340 provides good adhesion to many plastics. Good temperature resistance, medium shear strength.
- High tack with medium shear and excellent bonding to foam and other substrates
- High adhesion to HSE materials, high tack. Good temperature, chemical and humidity resistance.
- Caliper-controlled hard liner for consistent base in rotary printing and die cutting of labels
- General Industrial, Electronics, Gasket and Foam Fabricators
- For adhering, affixing, assembling, attaching, bonding, converting, cushioning, fastening, fixturing, gasketing, gluing, holding, identifying, ingress protecting, insulating, isolating, joining, labeling, laminating, marking, mounting, processing, sealing, securing, spacing, splicing, sticking, taping, and more.