Double Coated Tape 9576R
|3M 9576R Information|
|Back-Side Adhesive Type||400 Acrylic|
|Back-Side Adhesive Thickness||1.5mil|
|Face-Side Adhesive Type||400 Acrylic|
|Face-Side Adhesive Thickness||1.5mil|
|Liner Type||60# Densified kraft|
|Temperature Range||-40 to 165 deg F|
3M Double Coated Tape 9576R is a 8 mil 3M Acrylic Adhesive 400 tape with a 1 mil Clear Polypropylene (PP) carrier on a 4 mil Tan 60# Densified Kraft Paper (DK) liner. 3M Acrylic Adhesive 400 has good low temperature performance and peel strength on many surfaces. It is ideal for bonding together a wide variety of similar and dissimilar materials such as metals, glass, wood, papers, paints, and many plastics. Up to 250F short-term heat resistance, Excellent adhesion to uncoated papers, Clarity and UV resistance for window label applications.
- Good low temperature performance and peel strength on many surfaces with excellent adhesion to uncoated papers, provides clean removal and holds well to many surfaces with medium adhesion levels
- High-tack, double-coated tape with proven performance for paper web splicing and general purpose bonding
- Hard, dense liner reduces edge burr in hand tool processing of metal plates
- Paper and Print, Commercial Printing, General Industrial
- For adhering, affixing, assembling, attaching, bonding, converting, cushioning, fastening, fixturing, gasketing, gluing, holding, identifying, ingress protecting, insulating, isolating, joining, labeling, laminating, marking, mounting, processing, sealing, securing, spacing, splicing, sticking, taping, and more.