Double Coated Tape 9039
|3M 9039 Information|
|Back-Side Adhesive Type||300 High Strength Acrylic|
|Back-Side Adhesive Thickness||1.5mil|
|Face-Side Adhesive Type||300 High Strength Acrylic|
|Face-Side Adhesive Thickness||1.5mil|
|Liner Type||55# Densified kraft|
|Temperature Range||-40 to 250 deg F|
3M Double Coated Tape 9039 is a 6.7 mil 3M™ High Strength Acrylic Adhesive 300 tape with a 0.5 mil Clear Polyester Film (PET) carrier on a 3.2 mil 55# Densified Kraft Paper (DK) liner. It features a very high initial adhesion. Used as a general purpose transfer tape for a variety of high tack, thin applications. Up to 250F short-term heat resistance, Quick flowing, Good shear holding power, Good UV resistance, Good chemical resistance
- High initial adhesion; quick flowing to speed lamination of textured plastics, foams, fabrics, and coated papers
- Offers adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces, including many plastics. Ideal for high surface energy (HSE) and low surface energy (LSE) materials where an aggressive adhesive with high initial adhesion is desired. Designed for smooth LSE plastics.
- Caliper-controlled hard liner for consistent base in rotary printing and die cutting of labels
- General Industrial Applications, Electronics, Gasket and Foam Fabricators
- For adhering, affixing, assembling, attaching, bonding, converting, cushioning, fastening, fixturing, gasketing, gluing, holding, identifying, ingress protecting, insulating, isolating, joining, labeling, laminating, marking, mounting, processing, sealing, securing, spacing, splicing, sticking, taping, and more.