Double Coated Double Linered Tape 9731
|3M 9731 Information|
|Back-Side Adhesive Type||Silicone|
|Back-Side Adhesive Thickness||2.9mil|
|Face-Side Adhesive Type||350 High performance|
|Face-Side Adhesive Thickness||1.6mil|
|Carrier Material||Polyester film|
|Liner Type||58# Polycoated kraft/ Polyester film|
|Temperature Range||-40 to 250 deg F|
3M Double Coated Tape Double Linered 9731 is a 12.6 mil 3M High Performance Acrylic Adhesive 350 tape with a 1 mil Clear Polyester Film (PET) carrier on a 4.2 mil Tan 58# Polycoated Kraft Paper (PCK) liner. This differential double coated tape features 3M Silicone Adhesive and 3M High Performance Acrylic Adhesive 350. Good temperature performance, Good solvent resistance, Good intial quick stick and adhesion build over time, Good shear strength.
- 350 adhesive provides excellent solvent resistance and adhesion to low surface energy materials, Silicone adhesive bonds silicone and low surface energy plastics without primer using this pressure sensitive solution
- Silicone features strong holding power to various silicone surfaces. Acrylic has the ability to bond a variety of surfaces including low surface energy plastics, powder coatings, and oily materials.
- 58# Polycoated Kraft Paper (PCK) liner is a 3M performance standard, providing moisture stability and economical edge burr during hard tool die cutting, Polyester Film (PET) liner’s high strength reduces breakage during die cutting and dispensing
- General Industrial, Automotive, Gasketing and Sealing applications, Transpotation, Electronics.
- For adhering, affixing, assembling, attaching, bonding, converting, cushioning, fastening, fixturing, gasketing, gluing, holding, identifying, ingress protecting, insulating, isolating, joining, labeling, laminating, marking, mounting, processing, sealing, securing, spacing, splicing, sticking, taping, and more.