Scotchcal ElectroCut Graphic Film Series 7725SE Fluorescent
- 3.25-mil, cast fluorescent vinyl film
- For electronic cutting and Solvent Screen Printing
- Pressure-sensitive non-removable adhesive
- Five gloss, opaque fluorescent colors
- Extremely conspicuous in daylight, activated by exposure to near-ultra-violet light (not black light)
- Superior cutting and weeding, as small as 0.5 in (1.27 cm)
- Conforms to flat surfaces, with and without rivets
- Expected Performance Life of 1 year (unwarranted period for unprinted film with no graphic protection, applied to a flat, vertical, outdoor surface
- Fluorescent Yellow Orange
- Fluorescent Yellow
- Fluorescent Blue
- Fluorescent Green,
- Fluorescent Fuchsia
- Fluorescent Red Orange
Recommended Types of Graphics and End Uses
- Prespaced and electronically cut graphics
- High-visibility and weather-resistant unprinted or screen-printed graphics
This 2 mil film is intended for making permanent, multicolor, special effect window graphics and internally-illuminated displays for interior or exterior applications. Use this durable and dimensionally stable film to make prespaced, cut graphics on electronically controlled, friction-fed or flatbed cutters. Film 7725SE is available in dusted crystal, frosted crystal or fluorescent.
The dusted and frosted crystal films are translucent with a low gloss that eliminates glare. These films have uniform color in both reflected and transmitted light. The dusted crystal film has the uniform appearance of etched glass, and the frosted crystal film has the uniform appearance of sand-blasted glass. Both crystal films have a transparent synthetic liner which prevents moisture absorption and lays flat for easier assembly of graphics. They have a clear, pressure sensitive adhesive which allows quick adhesion to a substrate. These films are intended for application to flat surfaces on clear substrates such as glass, acrylic or polycarbonate.
The fluorescent film is glossy opaque and it is activated by exposure to near-ultraviolet, visible light. It is intended for screen printed, die cut, hot stamped, or electronically-cut graphics where high visibility markings and weather resistance is needed. Use this film with 3M Screen Printing Ink Series 1900. The film has a white Kraft paper liner and a white, pressure sensitive adhesive which allows quick adhesion to a substrate. Application surfaces should be flat, either with or without rivets, and on substrates such as painted metal, aluminum, glass, acrylic or polycarbonate.
When used according to written instructions, graphics made with this film are covered by the 3M MCS Warranty – the most comprehensive warranty in the industry.