Scotchlite Reflective Graphic Film 5100R
3M 5100R is a 7-mil flexible, enclosed lens, removable, retroreflective films that offers excellent angularity. These films are well suited for cut letters, decals, vehicle markings and graphics,
and non-regulated signage. Use these films for screen printing and thermal mass transfer printing. This film has durable, flexible, retroreflective construction, superior angularity, a layflat liner and a gray, changeable adhesive.
The pressure sensitive adhesive allows quick adhesion to a substrate. The film applies best to flat surfaces with and without rivets. Recommended application substrates include glass, metal, paint and rigid plastic. This film has a wide application and removal temperature range and removes easily within 18 months without heat or accessories.
- Designed for excellent cutting and weeding with sign cutting equipment
- Removable adhesive allows graphics to stay in place until you want to remove them with heat, leaving little or no adhesive residue.
- Durable product ideally suited for medium- or short-term graphics.
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive
- Removable with heat and/or chemicals
- Designed for excellent cutting and weeding with computer sign cutting equipment
- For vertical, flat or curved surfaces with or without rivets
- Unprocessed film resists fuel vapors or occasional spills
- Flexible construction for ease of application.
- Printable on multiple imaging platforms.
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive allows for quick adhesion.
Black 5100R-85 shines white at night with light. See Color Chart Below.
|Quick Reference||3M 5100R Reflective|
|Adhesive Type||Pressure sensitive|
|Liner||Polyethylene coated paper|
|Removal||Removable with heat|
|Lifespan||up to 7 years|
|Surface Types||Flat, riveted|
|Applications||Commercial and fleet graphics|