Series 2080 Wrap Film
3M™ Wrap Film Series 2080 is a durable, high-quality product that lets you express your creativity and bring your vision to life. Backed by 3M technical support, training and certification programs that help you and your staff keep up with the latest techniques. New! On all gloss films is a protective film layer that can stay on during installation to help reduce surface impressions and scratches. Remove the protective film layer after your installation is complete. See our bold assortment of colors, textures and patterns for Series 2080.
- Highly conformable and great cold stretch, better than 3M™ Wrap Film Series 1080. Excellent lifting resistance.
- Use it right out of the box, no need to print or apply an overlaminate.
- 3M™ Wrap Film Series 2080 in gloss colors comes with a Protective Film Layer, which can be removed quickly, easily and cleanly after install, reducing surface impressions and scratches for a beautiful finish.
- Improved warranty up to 7 years vertical and 2 years horizontal in most parts of the U.S.
- Excellent slideability and initial tack for easy snap-up, but reliable tack during installation.
- Non-visible air release channels with excellent air flow to prevent bubbles.
- 60″ width rolls helps minimize any seams on the vehicle.
Dual cast 3.5 mil wrap film features high conformability and great cold stretch, up to 7 year vertical and 2 year horizontal warranty, removable, pressure activated adhesive with non-visible air release channels. The gloss colored films also come with a protective film layer to reduce surface impressions and scratches. It can remain on the wrap film throughout the installation process, and then removed easily. The 60 inch width allows you to wrap almost any section of a vehicle without seams.